Clean drinking water is important. Always and everywhere. If you want to have Acme Water World permanently available to you without the hassle of small bottles, we can deliver bulk spring water to your home or office in our 3 & 5 gallon bottles with a no-spill top. These bottles can be placed on a variety of water dispensers and water coolers. We deliver our naturally alkaline, non-fluoridated water throughout Northern Indiana, including Saint Joseph County, Elkhart County, Marshall, Indiana, Cass County, and Berrien County, Michigan.
These options are available to you:
Hot & Cold Water Cooler dispenser
The bottle is placed on a durable base cabinet and the water temperature is controlled by an automatic thermostat.
Cook & Cold Water Dispenser
This dispenser not only chills water in a water cooler to provide you with cold drinking water, but it also has an option to tap water at room temperature for cooking purposes.
Crock & Stand Water Cooler Dispenser
Drink Acme Premium Spring Water in style and un-chilled. Several designer porcelain crocks are available if you prefer to drink our spring water at room temperature.
Water Cooler Dispenser comes in a variety of colors.
Water Dispenser – Features to look for
1) Size – These appliances are available in various shapes and sizes, depending on available floor space at your kitchen, go for the right model.
2) Child Safety lock – If you have kids at house, then you should only buy a dispenser model, which comes with child safety latch for hot water faucet. This is important to prevent the kids at home from using the unit’s faucet on their own without adult supervision.
3) Power Consumption – Before buying a home water cooler you must enquire about its electricity consumption. The unit must have switches to turn off hot and cold water supply when not in need. These days many dispensers are coming with power saver mode, which when turned on, reduces power consumption of the unit.
4) Capacity – As per your family’s water consumption, you should only choose from those water units, which can accommodate 2,3 or 5-gallon water bottles.
5) Stainless Steel Tank – The stainless steel reservoirs help in maintaining the purity and taste of water (also eliminates the bad plastic taste). Before purchase, you must enquire if your chosen home water cooler model comes with Stainless Steel Tank or not.
6) Drip Tray – The drip tray should be efficient enough to prevent any water spillage on the floor. It should be easy to clean. The drip tray should be placed far enough from the faucets (or spigot) to allow you to fill large glasses, tumblers or bottles from the dispensers.
7) Prong – When lifting and flipping heavy water bottles, there are always chances of some spillage. Some premium variants come equipped with a prong (inside the funnel) to help you load heavy bottles in to the unit without spilling water on the floor.